Hello and welcome:
Level I "Authorized Person" Training Program Registrant!
Please take the appropriate amount of time to read ALL of the information provided on this page PRIOR to attending your scheduled training class:
- You have purchased 16hrs of instruction from the nation's only pitched roof specific rope access training provider. However, using your purchase to obtain full ACRABAT association backed certification will require appropriate preparation and performance in order to successfully complete and pass a series of critical skills tests. WARNING: Failure to read all of the provided information or complete any of the recommended pre-class assignments could result in the failure to obtain class certification.
- Class Location is at: 8021 Honea Egypt Road, Montgomery Texas 77316 (Please click on "Map To Training Site" to print out a copy to take with you so you don't get lost!).
- Class WILL begin sharply at 7:00am. Please make plans to be on-site at least 15 minutes early (6:45am) in order to complete required paperwork. WARNING: No one will be admitted to the class after 7:30am.
- Please dress appropriately. REMEMBER: 90% of this class will take place outdoors so keep an eye on the local weather forecast in order to be prepared. Casual clothes are fine (Khaki pants, jeans, etc.) Please do NOT wear shorts.
- All rope access equipment required to complete this class will be provided for you at no additional expense. No one will be allowed to use their own personal equipment unless it conforms with appropriate OSHA & ANSI & SPRAT compliance standards.
- We strongly recommend that you do NOT purchase any rope access or fall protection gear prior to coming to class. A large portion of our "Authorized Person" training class is dedicated to educating you on the various types of gear best suited to your individual needs.
- All of the types of rope access gear that you will be exposed to throughout the class will be available for purchase if you so choose. NOTE: We offer a 10% discount on equipment purchased with CASH!
- Please wear soft soled boots or shoes but do NOT bring "Cougar Paws". One of our primary objectives is to have you learn how to trust the rope access systems you will be using.
- We encourage you to bring tight fitting leather gloves however, they are not required.
- A catered lunch (consisting of a sandwich, chips, and cookies) will be provided for you somewhere between the hours of 11:30am and 1pm. If you have special dietary needs please either let us know in advance or make arrangements to bring your lunch.
- Coffee, Bottled Water & Soft Drinks will be provided to you at no additional charge.
- Up to 16 hours of CEU's (Continuing Education Units) are available for Texas or Louisiana, or 8 for Florida Property Adjuster License holders. However, you will need to bring your license # with you to obtain them. This service is for ADJUSTERS ONLY **LIMIT OF 1 STATE** Usually this is the first state you obtained a license in (you do not need ceu's for any other state).
- Drive time from Houston area airports to class: Houston IAH Intercontinental 35 - 55 minutes, Houston Hobby 1 - 2 hours.
- Class cancelations are rare however, IF YOU ARE BOOKING A FLIGHT TO COME TO TX FOR THE CLASS, IT WOULD BE WISE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS THAT ARE CHANGEABLE/REFUNDABLE JUST IN CASE THERE ARE UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THAT FORCE US TO CHANGE DATES (FOR EXAMPLE A MASSIVE STORM IN THIS AREA).
- Please take the time to download and read the information pertaining to ACRABAT Level I "Authorized Person" certification requirements and responsibilities. Failure to do so could cost you the ability to obtain association backed certification.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy:
•ONE TIME No rescheduling fee with at least 5 working days or more notice from scheduled class
•$50 to reschedule 2 - 5 working days of scheduled class
•$150 to reschedule within 2 working days of scheduled class
•100% forfeiture of entire class fees for all no-show